OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FRIEND

wat is de definition of frens??
who can tell me??pls..
i really confused about it..
why i will get trouble on it??
is it i too small gas??
actually i will answer NO..
i juz too care..
frens are important for me..forever..
but i really dun knw wat they want..
i being de best to them..
but they din appreciated it..
they din care my feeling at all..
they juz being wat they want..
all de promises gone..
i'm sad..
everytime i'm de one who sad..
did u all knw??
i think u all wont knw forever..
if i din tell de truth..
sometimes i din said out..
not representive tat i no need to knw..
i dun care or wat else..
I CARE!!!!
i care all of you..
but y i cant get some feedback from u all??
i totally out of mood..
everytime i will share my happiness and sadness to u all..
y cant u all oso share it with me??
y keep so many secrets behind me??
i juz wan u all share something with me..tat's all..
u all dun knw my feeling...
i cried!!!cuz of u all..did u all knw???
u all wont care me..
u said ntg important than my happy..
did u think tat i happy nw??
if wanna i happy..pls do something!!!
i dun wan everytime solve this problem alone..
i'm scare...really..
i dissapointed...
we knw each other in a short period of time..
mayb u dun put me as ur good fren..
but for me..u are my best fren forever..
i treated u as well as i can..
i'm so happy to knw u all..
and i hope tat i will get something from u all..
pls care my feeling....
i juz wan happy......




*TOTALLY OUT OF MOOD*

No comments: