OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

MUET exam~~~!!!!

arghh!!!!
finally de day was come..
today is de MUET writing,reading and listening paper..
oh my god!!!
i'm so nervous and scared..
my mom cook a nice and full breakfast for me..
said will help me when i write essay oh..
brainstorm!!!
1st paper-reading..
hmmm..ok la..not so hard but not easy too ><
2nd paper-writing
i hope i do right and well on it..
i trust myself..
3rd paper-listening
i think this was de most terrible and suck paper..
i sit so far behind..
actually cant listen clearly..
but no choice..
i left so many blanks there!!!
haiz...
anyway..passed ald..
nw waiting for de MUET speaking..
i more scare on it..
y need face so many exam ya???
so suffered~~!!
after finished went pudu plaza cut hair with hsen..
1st time go cut with her..^^
GOOD LUCK
TO
ME

No comments: