OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

♥ Sweet Moment With HIM ♥

WEE~
guess what i happy for?
hehe..
i had a nice genting trip with my hubby during 19th&20th of Jan..
is a first trip that just both of us without anyone..
actually is a replacement for our anniversary..
due to it's on 3rd of Jan..
is CNY eve..
both of us gonna back to our hometown..
so we make it earlier..
he booked the hotel quietly without my realisation..
^^
we took taxi bsc the bus ticket is FULLED !!
rm20 per person..
he said not expensive but i felt so..
[taking cable car][in hotel][promoting his phone~^^]prepare-ing for going out later..
having our lunch first--hungry !!
and hubby bought movie ticket [faster]
gonna watch midnight movie later~~[our LOVE][u snaped me and i do it too][my leng zai]^^at outdoorvery cold at there..
and raining in a sudden T.T[HUBBY'S DREAM CAR]
anyway..
i had a sweet trip with him..
do u??
thanks for giving me a memorable moments..
i appreciated it so much..
**I LOVE YOU**
&
Happy Anniversary
^^

No comments: