OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One U ♥

Hey peeps !!

i'm here to blog again

long time never blog cuz busy working

is my OFF day ♥

yeahhh !!!

finally i got my own time to date with my dear~♥

i want shopping !!! ♥

dear is waiting me while i'm still prepare~

he is so cute ♥

headed to one U ~having our lunch at ''little taiwan''

not bad~tasty~~~

[ Queenie with pearl milk tea ] ♥[our lunch]after our lunch

we went to shopping !!

bought a new pair of shoe to match dear's shoe^^

bought some new cloths as well~

and today finally i watched ''fast n furios 5''

i wanted to watch it when it still coming soon

highly recommented**

n i'm waiting for the next episode ♥


i love this skirt ^^


n i bought it at last ^_^


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


stay tune for my next post


[IPOH one day trip]

No comments: