OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

♥ Orientation Day ♥

Finally !!! yea , finally !!! i'm officially a HELP UNIVERSITY now ! congratz to myself =)
i know i'm kinda late to enter my Uni life , many friends of mine have alrdy started on September . but it's okay , just take it easy !

Woke up 6.15am early in the morning , is a very long time i never wake up at this time after i ended up my high school . **quite sleepy ** but i still need to get up at this moment cuz i need to attend the orientation day for HELP UNIVERSITY . quite excited and nervous for me actually , is my very first time to enter a brand new university and life as well .

around 8am we have been arrived there , i can saw a lots of ppl around there . as what i heard was , everyone are talking ENGLISH ! OMG !!! my english is quite poor , how could i communicate with all of them ? but i still wish i could speak well ** =)

first , those seniors are leading us to visit around the campus . i not really get where is it , is quite confusing cuz quite big there . but i know i'll get use of it after my class start . by the way , is a big number of students who join this business studies .

overall for today , TIRED !!! besides tired i don't know what else can i said . start from 9 am until 3pm . what a suffering day for me . after get back home , i just continue sleep again \(^_*)/

Miss You

No comments: