OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

FriDaY NitEz..

after skul..i go bac home to take a rest..cuz at nite wan go out celebrate dear's birthday with his frens..1st v go oldtown to having our dinner.. dear is eating his prawn mee..
his gang~
me n teng..

dear..muacks~

my dinner..
then..v go to Quattro..this is de 1st time i go there..quite high class..there hav many ppl there oso..when 10.30pm..his frens say wan go sing k..den v go lo..they juz keep singing n singing..but me n teng..juz capture photo in de toilet..haha..

c they so enjoying..



here's some photo from me n teng...





when 1am sumting..v r going bac..cuz me n dear hv to continue next day..juz me n him^^dear fetch teng n mark go bac..tis is a happy n enjoy friday nite^^
thx for u all to help him celebrate 18 birthday~~
-teng,zhi hao,fei lou,fei zai,chee hong,sooi keong,mark,xiao pat,wai kit,tu kang...thx ya^^







No comments: