OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday To mY Dear~

happy birthday to u;
happy birthday to u;
happy birthday to my dear;
happy birthday to u...~
hope u all dream cum true ya~ cute dear..wakakaKa XD
2DAY IS 7TH JULY OF 2009!!!is a important day for me n oso dear..cuz is MY DEAR 18 YRS OLD BIRTHDAY~~muacks..well..i'm going celebrate with him..v go secret recipe to having our sweet lunch..nice..
wat u looking for??
our sweet lunch
is US~~
den..v go watch-TRANSFORMER-..is very nice..actually i dun reali like to watch tis movie..bt cuz of others movie was full..or too late for us..so v decide to watch transformer lo..after watch it..i change my mind..i was damn nice..dunno y suddently say it's nice???after tat..v go walk walk lo..at nite..v go xiong jin fon to having our dinner..it was de 1st time i go with dear..there quite romantic~suitable for couple^^

dear dinner~
my dinner~
when 10.30pm..dear fetch me go bac..v ald tired for enjoying de whole day...anyway..wish dear happy birthday again la..hope u r happy n enjoying while with me..^^
b4 going out..take some photo..hehe






HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR
I LOVE U FOREVER
MUACKS




No comments: