OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

[ Heart Break ]

Had a BIG argueing with him..

i dun knw y suddenly will had an argue..

mayb is my fault..i make it happened...

DEAR..soli for tat..

i knw u so sad about this..u CRIED!!!

on de other way..i SAD too!!!

i juz wan de PROVEN...

i wan knw how IMPORTANT am i in ur HEART!!!

i wan knw all of that..i need to knw oso..

is it we been 2geter long time ald..

so we no need that PROVEN??

but for me..I WAN KNW...

i wan knw HOW DEEP U LOVE ME..

i'm SAD..

anyway..i waiting for 03/10...

tat day i will tell u my answer...

hope u will DO UR BEST..

dun let me DISSAPOINT again..

i no more energy to HANDLE this PROBLEM...

hope u UNDERSTAND me...






i need u!!!
i need ur love!!!
i need ur care!!!
i need ur everything!!!

No comments: