OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Out Day

yesterday out with my babe teng..
actually we wan watch tsunami at 2.05pm..
but we was late..cuz my mum dun wan take me go lrt..
den i take bus go..waiting there till long..
when we reach there..ald 2.15pm..late !!
den we plan watch 4.10pm..
so we go sushi king n had our lunch time..
after tat..we go n buy de tickets..but..selling fast...
so at last we give up..unluckily...
we ntg to do..den go bac CH there find San San...
long time no c her..she change many..pretty ald...
den we chat at there..^^
when we wanna go bac home..c outside heavy rain...shit..
so we continue waiting at there..n sms dear come to fetch me..
dear oso juz reach home cuz traffic jam..pity him >< muack..
den i ask dear to acc me eat dinner..we go station 1 n having our sweet dinner^^
happy....^^

No comments: