OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

♥Chor 1 ♥ Valentine Day

♥♥♥
wohoo!!!!
finally chinese new year come!!~
i'm so happy..
cuz of wat???
can get angpau??
can wear new cloth??
can holiday??
or same day with valentine day??
i think is all ba..
so i like CNY^^hehe
although it's same day with valentine day..
but no different for me..
cuz bii is not at kl also..
he back his hometown..
so we decide to celebrate it later..
this was my chor 1 new cloth..
nice??
haha..i quite like it..








at car~


my sis~
she very happy when i said help her take photo~


my parents and my brothers..



we again~


i ♥ this photo very much~









at dad's fren house~

acting''cute''


this was my chor 1
get many angpau ♥
love it~
END

No comments: