OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Study Hard!!

well~finally~
i've been decide to resit de muet again~
blah blah blah~~~
actually i'm not very confident on it~
but my dear and my frens are fully support me~
so i hope i won't make them disappoint on me again~
i knw i can do it well if i study harder and harder~
so start from now onward~
i need to improve my english level~
my mininum is band 3 but if can sure i wish to achieve band 4(impossible)
but i very hope so~
i knw now i need to focus on my STPM~
but i'm disappointed on my muet's result~
i cant accepted it~~really~
so i will resit in again~
i'll tell myself this is my last chance and last time to resit it~
after tat it's out of my life~
it's end~
therefore~i'll blogging more to improve my english writing~
so if u have find some english mistake pls comment me and correct me ya~
i appreciate it so much =]

*study hard study hard!!!!!

No comments: