OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fed Up!!!!

seriously~
i'm really fed up and disappointed of wat u all did~
i'm juz absent for my exam only~
wat am i do wrong now??
izzit illegal of absent for exam??
why u all want make it into a serious case??
i absent for exam very obviously tat i dun wan sit for the exam~
why wan forced me go for exam??
if i go i get 0 mark~
wat for i go?
i rather take it as TIDAK HADIR~



To my lovely teachersss...
if not satisfied of wat we did~
pls tell us honestly~
but pls do not be a backstabber~
i really hate it!!!
be a good teacher in front of us~
but talk somethings BAD behind us~
WTF??
i din mentioned who are r u here~
cuz i still respect U~
pls dun broke ur image by yourself~
AND~~
i din sit for exam is my own stuff~
pls dun disturb my parents~!!!
why y u all so busybody called my mom?
u think tat i'll get scolded from my parents~right??
sorry~u not qualify to do it~make u disappointed~!!!
i ald get permission from them~
tat's y i din sit for exam~
and they think tat monthly test is juz a small case~
trial and STPM juz IMPORTANT~!!!
u felt pround when u called parents?
u juz make yourself shamed~

well~
today me and my gangs went to skul not representative tat u WIN~
we juz respected U ~
and we dun wan to make trouble to my class only~
dun so happy and pround of wat u did~
u are loser!!!
AND~
pls dun so busybody !!!
is none of ur business!!!

No comments: