OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Sweet Day~♥

yeepee =]
is saturday again~
i like saturday~~♥♥♥
can go dating with dear~♥♥
here we go~
headed to midvalley today~
we like dating at midvalley~haha
i this pic so much ^^
at sweetchat =]after had our lunch~
went to watch movie~
[ LOVE IS DINGUISE ]
is a product of LEE HOM~
for me this movie ok only~
although i like LEE HOM la~
the girl is not suits with him~
feel weird ><
anyway,i get my toner and moisturizer today~
♥♥♥
1-anti-blemish solutions by clinique
2-moisturizing gel with pump by clinique
it cost me rm240!!!
so expensive~
but it worth~~♥
that's the END of my day~
although is simple but is wonderful for me~
♥♥♥♥♥
Dear,thx for everything~
♥ I LOVE YOU ♥
Queenie

No comments: