OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 07, 2010

WHY

why why why!!!!
i admitted that there are many why appeared in my life.
because i love to know why.
the reason.
but sometimes it may bring u happiness,sadness,frustrated.
but i still love for.
why is a question mark for us.
it could let us knw de main reason that hidding inside,
that we couldn't find it as well.
we can knw it through telling by ppl,our surroundings.
but recently,
this why make me feel frustrated.
I HATE IT!!
u knw why?
cuz every why that i wish to knw it is just a BOOM!
i wish to knw everything from u.
but the answer that i get it from u is juz a BOOM!
i dun knw everything,
i'm not a GOD!
i'm not clever as u.
that's why i need the answer from u.
but u not really to let me knw of it.
u scared i can't accept it?
no..i'll trying to accept everything that comes from u.
although it make me sad,
but i'll try to make myself happy,
no worries on it.
i juz tired that i keep repeating the same things in my daily routine.
i wish could have a change in my life.
it's my desire now.

No comments: