OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

♥ Working Day 2

Working Day 2--13/3/2011

is my second day to work..
quite lazy to woke up early in the morning bsc is sunday..
many people have a rest day but i gonna work T.T
as usual like yesterday..
prepared all the samplings for customer..
but today is more busy..
is a family day for them..
while having my break time..
suddenly i saw a person coming toward my table..
guess who??
is my beloved Hubby ♥
he came to visit me..
actually he wanna lunch with me but unfortunely i alrdy brought my lunch..
so he just sat beside me and accompany me..
i'm so glad when he appeared so suddenly in front of me ♥
love him so much ♥
after it he back home since i gonna continue my work..
had a tired day !!!
continue my work next weekend~

No comments: