OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 08, 2011

♥ My Birthday Celebration

♥ 28 . 3.2011 ♥

i officially 20 year old right now

sounds like older alrdy

T.T

but i think i became more mature,don't you?

by the way,i still enjoy my life

back to topic~

i woke up early in the morning to prepare myself ♥

gonna out for celebration with my hubby ♥

so excited and waiting for the suprise ♥



firstly,we headed to pavilion

had our lunch at JOGOYA~ ♥

**YUMMY**

those foods are so fresh and delicious ♥

i want to eat again !!!!

although is quite expensive but i think is worth,right? ♥♥♥


[our no of table] [the foodsSs]^^ [Miss Q & Mr S]♥ [alchoholic drinks] i don't like this taste actually =( [desserts] ♥ my favourite ♥

[taken from my mini 7s camera] ♥

nice ♥♥

at night


we had our dinner at tony roma


because i still FULL


so we just shared our dinner =)







[sticky] ♥

hubby bought for me ♥♥

when back home


mom bought a cake for me ♥


how sweet ♥


my family sang a birthday song for me ♥


my brother became a camera man


keep captured me and family


♥♥


[cake]♥



[mom & dad & me]
[ qun ga fok ] ♥



that's my BIRTHDAY ♥

very thanks to my hubby & family that celebrated birthday with me ♥

i'm so appreciated it ♥

that's my happy moments ever !!! ♥

and i wish i dreams come true ♥

dun ask me what i wish for =)

**ishhhh**

-secret-


lastly

♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥

to

me

again ♥



No comments: