OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

♥ Malacca Trip ♥

♥ Malacca Trip ♥


heading to malacca during the hari raya . since we're long time never visit there so just went there for F-U-N . my grandparents were follow us this time ♥. it took 3 hours to arrived . luckily not so jam that time . we booked a hotel at malacca town cuz it's near to all the famous places . and here are the room .



pic 1#

pic 2 #pic 3 #the outfit for today . before out ♥. we're walking to the jonker walk , the famous place at malacca . attracted many tourist over there to visit , included us but we're not tourist . hahahhaha . the way we go~



[ my brother ]

[ Queenie with sister ][ the tricycle , so beautiful and nice ♥,but 1 round cost rm20 !!! ] sooo expensive !!![ the christ church ]


that day is so packed , and very hot !!!

[ many tourist likes to snap photo over here ] [ my family photo ] without me .[ my parents and grandparents ] heart [ finally i'm inside the photo ^^][ Jonker walk ][ Tan Kim Hock product centre ]


a place that i like to go for , many local products are selling at there , and the price is reasonable too !!![ can u see what my brother holding ?? yup , that what we bought ^^][on the way to back my sweet home ] we're stayed 2 days 1 night at malacca , although is a short period but we all have fun at there . malacca is a historical place , i gained alots of knowledge and benefited greatly from my dad at there too ~


nice trip

No comments: