OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 01, 2011

♥ Can't Live Without U ♥

Is a brand new month !!! September !!! another month for me to face alots of new challenge . i'm BRAVE enough . well , i'm just came back from malacca with my family due to Hari Raya . went malacca for F-U-N ♥. i'm dumped my lovely boyf these few days cuz i'm not at KL . So , i'm accompanies him for the whole day long today to replace it . i'm just soooo MISS him !!! too bad that he couldn't go malacca with me T.T .



having our brunch at sushi king , i know he miss sushi so much !!! ^^afterwards went back to boyf's house . home sweet home . we hugged each other tighly cuz we know that we too miss each other . i love the way he hug me seriously ♥. by the way , we're sharing our stories recently . you're always be my only one great listener . ** ILY **




besides that , i stayed at his home for dinner . how great !!! i love dinner with boyf's family , it just too sweet for me ♥. i like that !!! around 11.30pm .my boyf fetch me back my home . i think that i 'm feel so happy when be together with them all ♥.



the . only . one



No comments: