OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas ❤

MERRY CHRISTMAS ~\(≧▽≦)/~
wish everyone have a memorable Christmas ❤

【stitch is here and wish everyone merry christmas !】

well , i'm just back from Penang on 24th December !
actually wanna have a countdown with my boyfie ,
but he's so tired after back from Ipoh .
so we planned have a Christmas outing on today.

unfortunately , have a HUGE traffic jam everywhere !!
jam like hell !! make me out of mood !!
but luckily the boyfie is by my side ❤
he keep cheer me up ^^
lastly , we went Leisure Mall which is nearby our house ,
so funny (⊙_⊙)
anyway , i'm still appreciated the moments that you by my side ❤
especially at this special Christmas ❤

This is the fifth year that we celebrated Christmas !
i hope that i still can celebrate Christmas with YOU for the following years ❤
【Christmas gift received by MS QUEENIE ❤】
thanks so much =)
❤ I LOVE YOU ❤

No comments: