OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Movie Night ❤

Few days ago,i watched movie with the boyfie and his family at Leisure Mall
❤ Battleship ❤
First of all, i have no idea what is this movie talking about !!
i don't ever see any trailer or advertisement about it..
when my boyfie told me gonna watched this movie, my face are showed like--har?what movie is this?
i not really interested on it cuz it seems like war or something fighting movie..
but after i watched it, i change my mind !! it was a very interesting movie !!
they gave me a feeling that i wanna watch it till the movie end..
** thumbs up **
Awesome movie !!
rates for this movie--200/100


 by the way, i like Rihanna
she just so amazing inside the movie !!
"we found a love in a hopeless place"


Had a great night with the boyfie and his family ~
GOOD NIGHT

No comments: