OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Titanic with the love ❤

Dating with the love today
i'm wearing the new love necklace and the new watch that boyfie present me as my birthday gift
i'm IN LOVE with it ^^
wee~~
heading to pavilion to watch movie and having our brunch~
 inside boyfie's car ~
 having our brunch at Manhanttan Fish Market ~
we are so addicted with it recently~
the boyfie is choosing his meal~
 the cutie boyfie
my today's outfit~
red red ❤
Guess what movie we are going to watch ?
is Titanic 3D !!!
i'm so excited to watch it with my boyfie
we can't watch it together 15 yeras ago but we can watch it now after the 15 years 
it's so meaningful !
Makes me cried again n again >.<

i love this screen ~
so romantic !

 by the way
this screen is the one which makes me cried like hell~
luckily the boyfie stayed beside me and comfort me
thanks boyfie for bringing me to watch this movie~
no regret anymore for Titanic

No comments: