OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009




2day after finish my school n oso koko..dear come to fetch me bac..everyday wednesday n thursday dear will come to fetch me after he finish his college study..well..after tat..v go to jusco to buy my school shoe n oso shirt..cuz my shoe cant wear ald..tat's my old shoe..so v go there buy it..finally..i buy a new shoe n shirt..is quite cheap..^^haha..dear help me to pay it..thx ya~dear^^then..dear feel hungry..n he want to eat mc donald..wow..long time din eat le..bt i'm on diet..so need to keep it n cant eat..bt dear say if i dun wan eat..he dun wan eat oso..i dun wan he feel hungry so i eat..haha..i juz order a filet-o-fish..tat's my favourite..i like it so much!yummy~~n v chit-chat when v r eating..talks a lot!!enjoy it..after eating..dear fetch me go bac home..den heavy rain!!hate it...bt at las..v r safe going bac..k la..stop here..wan sleep lo..quite tired today~~wan sleep early..


miss dear a lot~
i love u~
muack~

No comments: