OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Spot Check

Well..today i oso as normal as everyday go to school..wake up at 5.30 in de morning to prepare myself go to school..when 6 am i mum was fetch me go to my school~smk cochrane..where form 6 tat i study at..
when 7.30am..de school assembly was started..we all sing school song..den let class teacher take student attendent..after this...sumting was happened......when de LS3 student wanna go back to class..de prefect was called them to stay here to spot check..OMG!!!!spot check leh!!!i was bringing my phone today..i was so scared..dun knw where should i keep it!!!de prefect was checking de students now..is no time to let me keep my phone..SCARED!!!i was ask teng to help me c de prefect wheather gt c me ant..cz i wan take out my phone from pocket to hide it in my bag..i really dun knw where should i hide..so i juz chin chai hide it under my books..hope de prefect cant c it..very hopefully...
when is our class turn..our bags was put a side to let de prefect check..den we are standing beside to let de prefect too..scared...walao..de prefect was checking our whole body!!!includeXX...like moless us..haha..i scared tat my phone will kena rampas..but in de end..de prefect din c it..haha..i'm so lucky n happy..and fas fas take my bag n go bac to my class...
today was so luckily..but i din think tat i will so lucky as tis time..anyway..thx de prefect oso cuz she din check my bag carefully..

4 comments:

xi@o teng said...

thx de prefect oso cuz she DIN CHECK my bag CAREFULLY..=.=
u forget the ls1 prefect ald..=p=p

♡ Miss Queenie ♡ said...

who 1s1 perfect??

xi@o teng said...

tat coming forward and u though the prefect want bomb u bring hp tat lo..(i think so gua)

♡ Miss Queenie ♡ said...

ohoh..tat reali scared me>.<