OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

well..i'm not going to skul again..
cuz of wat??LAZY....haha
all my babes are not going today..
so sure i'm not going too..
stay at home n dunno for wat..
bii having his class n cant acc me..
quite bored nw..
so blogging..^^



[10-10-09]
i'm enjoyed tat day..
i'm out wif my bii..
we went midvalley..long time din went there..
erm..actually tat day was a replacement day for celebrate our
2 years anniversary..
cuz 03-10-09 i had a dinner..
so we postponed to 10-10..
bii brought me to eat Madam's Kwan..
we having our lunch there..
Nasi Lemak was nice!!!bt expensive too..
we eat very full..^^kaka XD
den we shopping lo..when passed by a shop name Sweetchat..
i'm attracted of it's dessert..
cuz we still full..so juz order a Mango mountain n Ocean Blue..
w0w..nice nice nice!!!actually i like to eat dessert..^^
time passed so fast..it's ald 7.30pm..
so bii decided went Starbucks having our dinner^^
haha..Starbucks again~
we order a chocolate cream chip+hazelnut n a blueberry cheese cake^^
den we enjoyed there..
keep talking..joking..
at tat time..i take out my present to bii..
it's a album..inside gt our sweet photo n some comments...
hope bii like it la..
tat's the story of tat day..
in the end
i would like to say



Bii thx for been couple wif me
thx for ur loves..cares..tolerant
thx for tolerant my temper n my nagging
i will love u wif my true heart

♥ i love u


No comments: