OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Out Day~Babe Suzanne

suddenly received a msg

suzanne:nee..where r u?r u free later??
nee:at home la..later wanna accompany my mum out..wat happened?
suzanne:oh..no la..nw i at outside..would u mind cum out to accompany me?i'm alone..
nee:huh??wat time??
suzanne:anytime la..i wait u at ts..
nee:=.=okok..den u wait me la..
finished..........

den i fas fas dress up..
n ask my mum fetch me go ts..
she wan buy a present n ask me giv suggestion..=.=
scared me..haha..
after bought the present..
we go sushi king for our lunch^^
sushi king again..
we talk so much..like telling some secret to each other..
we share la..hehe..not bad..
through we sharing..we can more understand each other..
haha..
when 5pm..bii fetch me n suzanne bac 2geter..
love him so much..
hv a nice day too..







No comments: