OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

time really passed so fast..
i ald 18 yrs old nw..
at tis 18 yrs..
wat am i done it??
i'm thinking nw..
i ald wasted many time..
wasted on wat??i dunno..i cant answer it..
everyday i'm juz dreaming..
playing..sleeping..
wasting my time..!!!
form 6 is quite tough for me..
i promised to my parents tat i will concentrated on my study..
but den..did i reali done my promise to them??
i think..NO!!!
everyday i juz sleeping at class..
chating with my frens..
din concentrated on study..
din listening to wat teacher teached..
wat kind of student am i??
i ald chosen form 6..
i should put more effort on it..
i cannot regret one day..
cuz tat's my choice..
i dun wan my stpm result bad..
my parents will sad again..
i oso will sad n dissapoint..
i dun wan all this things happen!!!
i wan my family happy cuz i'm the one of the family member of them..
so...


i promised to myself again...
i must study hard!!!
no more dreaming!!!
look far..look my future...
i must success on my education!!

No comments: