OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

22.12.09

Actually 22.12.09 wanna out with my besties
but at last cancel ald
WHY??
cuz babe nicole and babe angeline need work
initially we go out on 11.12.09
but angeline din reply my msg
so we postponed to 22.12.09
suddenly babe suzanne told me tat
nicole cant attend cuz need work
haiz
plus me and teng need go back home earlier
cuz ''dong zhi''
i need back to my grandmother house
is too rush for me
so at last juz cancel it lo
de whole holiday din meet up my besties
very miss them
everybody busy working
no time meet
teng..hsen..nic and mun..
when we juz can meet ya??
christmas coming le lo
will we all countdown together??
hope can la~
--------------------------------------------------
To My LOVE,Ye0nG
i have been couple with Mr.Y 811 days le
very happy^^
we sure will be a loving and sweet couple
right??
♥ I LOVE YOU FOREVER ♥
miss you~
----------------------------------------------
CHRISTMAS
COUNTDOWN
3 DAYS more
hope will get suprise~

No comments: