OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

^^

today wanna follow dear's mom went to damansara for facial..
so i went to dear house first..
when i went to his room..
he asked me to open de drawer..
i'm so scared!!!dun knw wat he put inside..
so i opened de first drawer..

********************************

it's a HELLO KITTY hang for phone..
CUTE^^
den he asked me to open de second drawer
wat was it inside????
why wan me opened it???
when i opened it....
make me so suprise.....

***************************************

*taa-dang*
it's a HANDPHONE!!!!!!
it was sony ericsson W705 model..^^
pink colour^^
i'm so happy and suprise..
thx dear..muack..
he gave me as our 2 years anniversary present..
although tat time ald passed..
but i wont mind on it^^
anyway..thx a lot my dear..
i so appreciated it..


I LOVE YOU

No comments: