OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blogging

i'm here blogging again..
at home ntg to do..
sienz..
two days more will be years 2010..
time really passed so fast..
i will be 19 on 2010..
last year got de number of '1'..
i cant imagine tat i'm wanna 19 le..
during this 18 year..what i had done??
i dunno..
i think i'm juz wasting my time only..
i like to play and enjoy myself..
i dun like study actually..
but for my future good..i forced myself to study..
STPM will be coming soon next year..
i haven prepare anything yet..
iish!!!!!mad!!!!


===========================================


for year 2010..
i hope tat it will be a good and lucky year for me
not only for me i think..
should for my family..
especially my dad and mom..
wish them healthy always and all de best for them..
and also for my baby boy and my lovely friends..
bii and my friends will face a lot of exam soon..
wish them good luck and get AAAAA..
haha..



_ _WELCOME 2010_ _

No comments: