OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

♥ Mr.Rocker Concert 2010

Yeah !!!
guess what make me so happiiee??
i went for Mr.Rocker concert today !!!
i'm so excited !!!
well,i'm quite suprised that my hubby bought the ticket.
i totally don't know about it~
he gave me suprised !!!
thx my hubby~~
muack~
i quite rush for today actually.
bsc i had things to do early in the morning.
after that things ald was 5pm something.
faster dressed up myself den out again~
we took lrt to shah alam there bsc will be had traffic jam.
so we took lrt to there.
long time never took lrt already^^
reached there around 7 something.
so many ppl there Xp
we faster get into the stadium and took place sit~
can't wait for it anymore~~~
Mr.Rocker !!!
here we started !!!

the stage~Is Jam !!!
SO CUTE..
he really looked like ''thin n small''

i like this so much~the light effect~
--merry christmas--_mISs Queenie_
_Mr Steven_
after it went for supper^^

i'm so happy today~

thx my hubby very much~

No comments: