OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 03, 2011

♥ 1431 Days ♥

3/9/2011

we've been couple for 1431 days

still got one more month to go , will reach our 4th years anniversary yippie ^^heading to sunway with my boyf long time never hang out with him alrdy ♥♥♥[ middle fringe , is it okay to me ?? ]



had our brunch at carl's junior !!! i like the french fries very much **thumb up**after that we just have some window shopping by the way , my boyf bought a new bag for me love it !!! thanks my beloved boyf and and and , i had my chatime too !!! miss it ^^


I LOVE YOU

My Beloved Boyf

thanks for accompanies me for these 1431 days i know i can't control my super hot temper sometimes , please forgives me , i'll change myself and become a better GIRLF for you hugs~~~

No comments: