OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

♥ 30/9/2011 ♥

is friday again !~
i like friday the most cuz my boyf don't have class so he can accompany me
we went to ts that day , long time we never been there !!
we'll go there cuz i'm looking for a bag , a school bag actually ~
i have no bag to use for my uni life , so i decided to get a new one !

before out , waiting the boyf
finally , i bought a new bag !!
is everlast brand my very first time to use this brand ~
hope it'll bring luck to me XD
after it is SNOWFLAKE dessert time !!
we it so much !! hahaha~

-TaaDaa- taroballs series love it !!!
my boyf always said i'm too addicted on snowflake and chatime
is not good for girls eating too much cold drinks , especially me !!!
i'm weak =(
BUT I LOVE
by the way , my fringe is getting long . i think i should have a hair cut later =)
but i love my long hair
said my long hair is NICE
(@-@)

No comments: