OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 16, 2011

♥ Outing with the Boyf ♥

heading to midvalley with the boyf like to have a window shopping at midvalley recently waiting boyf come before out


[i'm wearing the new necklace from my boyf ] love it ![ inside boyf's car ]i'm so hungry cuz i never eat my breakfast . so i'm craving for sushi ! we love sushi !! here's the photo when waiting the meal~♥♥♥[ our meal ~ sushi ][ my only one ! ] after finished our meal , we're ready to watch movie . guess what movie we watch ? is [Johnny English ] !!! boyf bought the ticket at GSC Signature gardens inside the hall were so packed ! so many ppl watching it . no doubt , this movie was so damn funny !! i laughed till the end of the show . muahahaha !!! i wish to watch the second time . seriously . ♥♥


and i bought a lots of stuff from the body shop . this was my first time to visit this shop . thanks my beloved boyf ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: