OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 05, 2010

First Time ~♥

today is my parents married for 22 years anniversary~♥
i decided to made a cake for them~
since i was born~
it was de first time i made cake~♥
i choosed to made mango cheese cake
cuz they like to eat cheese cake very much~
i almost used 3 hours to made this cake~
as my mom said :
''when u start to make a cake urself,u will start to love it so~"
i felt so correct on it~
actually i love to make but im juz lazy~
now i start de first step on it~hope all will be okay~
quite scare scare~><
when i was prepare and making~
my mom was standing next to me~so stress!!
she teached me for de next steps~thx mummy~♥
FINALLY!!!
de cake was successful~
i'm quite happy~♥
this was de first time i de made cake~
my first experience~
so valuable~
Mango Cheese Cake♥
my daddy be de first person to try it~
i'm so scared~
but at last he said:
"wow~not bad wor~first time can made like this level le~"
i'm so happy when i heard that~^^
i'm promised Bii will make a cake for him for his coming birthday~
hope he will like it so much~XD

Happy Anniversary To My Beloved Dad & Mom
wish you all will happy and sweet forever~
juz like Me & Him~♥
haha
--END--

No comments: