OUR LOVE ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Tired Day~

woke up 7am early in de morning~
why i so early woke up??
i almost sleep until 11am ++ juz wake up everyday~
cuz~~
i promised my mom wanna accompany her go for jogging~
she asked me to do so long time ago~
but i juz ignored her~so bad~!!
we went pandan lake club for exercise~
i long time din step into there~
there ald changed a lot~^^nice~
i'm juz walking around there~
cuz i'm felt unwell this morning--stomachache!!
after tat went to a kopitiam having breakfast with mom~
den went home waiting dear come to my house~
cuz mom wanna go fix car with dear also~
when arrived there~i accompanied dear went to de proton service center~
mom went for perodua service center~juz next to it only~
they said need to wait until 3pm juz dear's turn~tat time only 11am++~
so dear decided went to a hair cut 1st~
then we went to leisure to having our lunch~^^
around 2 something we back to service center there~
i almost wanna fall asleep at there~
very cold~i forgot to bring my jacket out~
finally!!de car was finish checked~
den we went back home~
continue my sleep~~~

Tired DaY
-I'm happy cuz i can spent my time with him-

No comments: